Line Judge & Scoring Clinics
The Western New England Board of Volleyball Officials announces they will be hosting a Line Judge Certification and Re-certification Clinic!
- WHAT: PAVO Line Judge & Scorer Certification Clinic
- WHERE: UCONN – GAMPEL
- WHEN: Saturday, August 7, 2021 & Sunday, August 8, 2021; 8:30am to 2:30pm
- Time: 8:30am – 11:00am (Line Judge), 11:30am – 2:30pm (Score Keeper)
- Fee: $55 for non-WNEBVO members / FREE for all current WNEBVO members
-The $55 goes toward the training, Board Dues and PAVO Membership
What Do You Need:
- Black (or Blue) pen AND a red pen
To be guaranteed a seat, please contact Wade Dubois at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMER LEAGUE TRAINING OPPORTUNITY
The Pioneer Valley Junior’s High School Summer League is starting Wednesday, July 6th, 2021.
- WHAT: Referee Training – New & Veteran Officials
- WHERE: Westfield High School
- WHEN: Wednesdays starting July 7
- Time: 6:00 PM, 6:50 PM, 7:40 PM
- Fee: FREE for all current WNEBVO members
-Referees in training will be paid a small stipend to cover your gas.
New Referee Clinic
Due to the impact of COVID-19, our 16-hour new referee course has been placed on temporary hold. We are exploring options to train officials for the fall on a limited basis.
We expect full in-person training in February/March of 2022.
Sign-up to be notified of New Referee Clinic information:
ROTATION CONCEPTS BY SEAN MACDONALD & WADE DuBOIS
Referee advancement clinics occur periodically throughout the year. Often high-level scrimmages present themselves to the WNEBVO that allow select officials an opportunity to improve their craft.
If you are interested in bettering your volleyball officiating skills, contact Wade DuBois.